Re: custom vs. derivative

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

Well, if this was intended as famous last words I have seen cooler
ones.  Would be sad to see you leave this way.

I just wanted to emphasize that I am not against stuff that I do not
want to spend time labeling here or that I believe does not 100% fit the
label.

I'm nut sure whether I fully understand what you mean, but I'm happy that
I was wrong with the "famous last words" assumption. :)

I will continue hanging around here, but acknowledge that my intend is
only related[1] to the CDD term, and have moved on with my own newly
coined term: http://wiki.debian.org/DDD

Hmm, not "pure blends"?  You should have some tea! ;-)
Do you regard Debian-Junior as DDD?
BTW, Debian Med has not yet released any distribution media and thus
currently does not fit criterion 1 (even if we intent to do so).