Re: Custom Debian Distribution for creative artists and wannabes

Hi Free,

On Mon, November 20, 2006 6:52 am, Free Ekanayaka wrote:

>  I'm currently working on a similar effort:
>
> http://www.64studio.com

Thanks for your note. Looks like a great project. I'm thinking about a
distribution that's much more oriented toward the visual arts, however.
I'll pull together a list of packages that I'd like to see in the
distribution shortly.

Can you give me an tips on how to go about creating a custom distribution
-- perhaps stuff you didn't find in the docs?

Many thanks,

Lloyd