Re: Custom Debian Distribution for creative artists and wannabes

Hi Lloyd,

|--==> lloyd  writes:

  l> Hello,
  l> I'm interested in creating a Custom Debian Distribution for creative
  l> artists -- aspiring, amateur, and professional. I'd like some tools that
  l> are easy enough for kids and impatient adults, say Tux Paint, and others
  l> with enough headroom for professionals (Scribus, Blender, Lyx, Audacity).

sounds cool! I'm currently working on a similar effort:

http://www.64studio.com

you might find it interesting, and it's CDD as well.

Ciao!

Free