Re: Custom Debian Distribution for creative artists and wannabes

hi llyod,

>Many thanks for sending your app list. Looks like your >distribution is much more business oriented that what I have in > mind.

List , I sent was just a draft. BOSS GNU/Linux is completely f/oss project.

>But maybe we can share experience. Can you tell me a bit about > your experience in creating the distribution -- skills that you
> brought to the task, level of difficulty, challenges, unexpected >surprises, etc.?
I was great experience......First version was with Anaconda Installer, now with debian installer .It doesn't need any skill set except knowledge of Debian Linux.

    Best Regards:
     MOHD. UMAR
    http://www.nrcfoss.org.in/boss
    http://203.129.255.181:8085/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Sponsored Link

Don't quit your job - take classes online and earn your degree in 1 year. Start Today