Re: About the CDD Development Camp

El Wed, May 11, 2005 at 08:44:46AM +0200, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> On Wed, 11 May 2005, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:
> >   apt-get satisfy-deps < control.file
> >
> > What do you think?
> Hmmm, it might be useful for some cases even if I personally see no
> relevance
> to start a big effort in this.  I guess apt-get maintainers will not be very
> happy about this kind of stuff and the effort might be bigger than the win.
>
> > I'm asking because adding support to generate
> > metapackages should be very easy to do for the current cddtk package and
> > if
> > someone is interested I can write it, but if nobody is going to use it
> > I'll
> > probably start to work on the input for the hypotetical apt-get
> > 'satisfy-deps' subcommand (and on apt, of course... ;)
> The very first thing I would do is to ask apt-get maintainers whether they
> like this idea ...

  I already asked some time ago an nobody objected:

    http://lists.debian.org/deity/2005/03/msg00054.html

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@uv.es>            <http://www.uv.es/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F 1BD9 548C 8F15 86EF 6770 052B B8C1 FA69