Re: About the CDD Development Camp

On Tue, 10 May 2005, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:

 Attached you will find the reStructured Text version of the blog entry I've
 written about the CDD DevCamp we had in Castelló, I know there are a lot of
 things missing, feel free to add what's missing on replies to this mail or
 the Wiki ;)
Thanks for the interesting report.  It's a shame that sometimes real live
is stronger than the wish to join.

One question came immediately into my mind: You prepaerd a nice document
at  http://cdd-devcamp.debian.net/cddtool.html.  What would you suppose
to do with this:

   a) Just place a link from the common CDD document.
   b) You want me to include this in the CDD document (more or less
      replacing the old cdd package stuff written by me.
   c) You would care for the move to the CDD document yourself.
   d) ???

I guess b) or c) should be delayed until cddtk moves to experimental
at least.