Re: Tasksel support added to cdd-dev at trunk

|| On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:34:39 +0200 (CEST)
|| Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

>> but which allows  searching by tag),  then you can  have a web view of
>> which packages of a given task are not installable on a given arch.
at> We perfectly agree that the meta package approach has certain constraints
at> and your suggestions are good but as I said the current approach is
at> the only one for the moment and that's why we should just use it for
at> the moment (instead of having nothing).  That's the reason why I always
at> ask people for switching to cdd tools because it has the great advantage
at> that *once* we have better tools all could immediately switch.  I'm
at> currently working on enabling cdd-dev to build Debian-Edu packages
at> while enabling tasksel but I desparately needing tasksel documentation.

Did you changed the scripts to put tasksel information on -common package?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116