Re: CDDs creators working with Debian

Hey Andre,

> Ok. Now that we have something properly proofread by Ben, what's the
> next step to be taken ?

IMHO, to upload this to the wiki, we should first remove all
the brazilian specific parts. May you can do it?

> Michelle, as you said you and Otávio wanted to send something like
> this to the people at the government to ask them to join us and
> cooperate, would you think this text is ok ?

We already sent a previous version on portuguese to some key people,
like Marcelo Branco and Ricardo Bimbo. We are waiting for replies.

> If you think it's necessary (I'm not sure yet), I could ask people to
> talk to him or to give him a copy of this letter or something like
> this. I really don't know if he's the one to approach with our ideas.
> That's why I'm asking.

Please, go ahead. Sergio is the perfect person to talk about
collaboration in the government, I believe.

Best regards,

Michelle Ribeiro