Re: CDDs creators working with Debian

Hello,

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 12:44:44PM -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> Hm, I made some goofs.  Here are further corrections.
<snip>

Ok. Now that we have something properly proofread by Ben, what's the
next step to be taken ?

Michelle, as you said you and Otávio wanted to send something like this
to the people at the government to ask them to join us and cooperate,
would you think this text is ok ?

Also, you could want a Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) version of it in
order to send it to the governement people. If so, please ask me and I
will try to translate it back to pt_BR.

Do you know people at the government already to which you would send the
"asking for collaboration" letter ? I don't know any personally but I know
people who knows Sérgio Amadeu (yes, the guy from the government which had
a "little" problem with Microsoft recently) and it seems that he's going
to be in São Paulo in the next monday or the day after to attend an
event called "Linuxcorp".

If you think it's necessary (I'm not sure yet), I could ask people to talk
to him or to give him a copy of this letter or something like this. I
really don't know if he's the one to approach with our ideas. That's why
I'm asking.

Regards,

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||