Re: Raw script of Valencia talk

El Wed, May 05, 2004 at 11:23:08AM +0200, C. Gatzemeier escribió:
> Am Wednesday 05 May 2004 09:46 schrieb Sergio Talens-Oliag:
> > El Wed, May 05, 2004 at 09:15:39AM +0200, Andreas Tille escribió:
>
> > > Hmmm, what's the sense of a subset mirror???
> > > I'd strongly vote against a separate mirror and for tools which work
> > > on the official mirror to do whatever you want.
> >
> >   My idea is to be able to generate easily a Package list with ONLY the
> >   Debian packages needed for the Custom Distribution
>
> The Debtags might also help to "limit" or better said provide different views
> on the mass of packages. They should by even more flexible, I guess.

  Yes, both things can be used and in fact one of the technologies to
  build the reduced Packages file can be the debtags instead of the
  metapackages ... both things can be implemented and are useful for
  different things.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69