Re: Getting Started

I read some mail about building clusters, but i don't know anything about doing it. I'm using SuSE linux not Debian :-( but I can use and install PVM package. I plan use a Pentium 120 and diskless 486SX on 10Mb ethernet to try it (I've no money). Can anyone help me? I have PVM manual, but it's very very large to read and understand; beowulf howto has not enough info. So if anyone of you could be so patient to me and can help me (sorry for my english) I'll be very happy ;-)
Abstik (Lukáš Jandík) Czech Republic
----
ALE? VALENTA - ?ivě na
http:\\chat.volny.cz