Re: PetSc

Hi Camm,

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 11:23:53AM -0500, Camm Maguire wrote:

> My understanding is that the most recent lam's mpirun can take the
> same syntax as mpich's, though it has additional options as well.
> Could be mistaken on this, as am not too familiar with mpich.  Here is
> the latest synopsis:

That's another reason why I don't prefer mpich, all the command line
tools are braindead. Tried to run an adaptive quadrature routine
I'd written for a parallel programming course and with mpich I had
to change shell scripts in counter intuitive ways.

Thanks,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural
e-mail: erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr