Re: PetSc

In Wed, 10 Jan 2001 16:24:57 -0500 Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@mit.edu> cum veritate scripsit :

Hello,

first point:
 it is possible to build mpich's MPE library with LAM. ( I don't know how
debian lam would handle that tho'... need to include mpich source into
lam -- doesn't sound very good. Camm, is it done ?)

second point:
 I think you can actually try playing around with update-alternatives.

You could build-depend on mpich and lam, and build two versions playing
around with update-alternatives. (theoretically)
Not that I've tried.

For performance of mpich and lam, I cannot comment on that.

regards,
	junichi

--
University: ti0113@mail4.doshisha.ac.jp    Netfort: dancer@netfort.gr.jp