Re: backporting Litecoin [not-in-testing]

On Mon, 2018-06-04 at 18:26 +1000, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> Maybe it will be easier to convince release managers to grant an
> exception to update Litecoin in "stable" when necessary but certainly
> that will require more work and more coordination...
>
> I wish we could make it easier...

Once upon a time we had volatile for this, but it's long gone.
Apparently the -updates stuff was to replace it:
         https://wiki.debian.org/StableUpdates

I guess that's similar/the same proceudrally to getting it into stable
(since it gets folded into a point release) but the implication seems
to be that it is intended to be used for this sort of thing, (ish?).

Ian.