Re: requesting asciidoctor transition needed to update bpo of git

Hi Nicholas,

Nicholas D Steeves wrote:

> For the full thread, please consult:
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-backports/2018/05/msg00016.html
>
> What would you like to do to unblock future updates of the src:git
> stretch-bpo?  I'm willing to help if necessary, because git >= 2.16
> has a bunch of useful (advanced) features.  Please reply to
> debian-backports.

If you would like to help with backporting git (which would be very
welcome!), please contact git@packages.debian.org in a new thread and
we can work on it together.

If you would like to change how the documentation is built in sid,
well, that doesn't have much to do with backports. Feel free to file a
bug through the BTS.

Thanks,
Jonathan