Re: keepassxc - request for review and upload

> > > Can you give a quick explanation why you think the package should be in
> > > backports?
> >
> > KeepassXC (https://keepassxc.org/) is a more modern/user-friendly fork of KeepassX
> > (https://www.keepassx.org/). Notably it has a much better support for HiDPI screens
> > (it's Qt5 based).
>
> OK, that is a good explanation for having it in Debian in general. But why
> do you want to have it in stretch-backports? Is there a reason beside your
> personal use? (Note that this is mainly an informal question)

I definitely prefer it over keepassx myself, but I would have stuck to keepassx since it's
included in stretch. For me the biggest issue is HiDPI. That made it worth getting KeepassXC
from testing. I think it may be useful to others with HiDPI screens and possibly in other use cases.

Thanks,
Nazar