Re: keepassxc - request for review and upload

Hi,

> I packaged keepassxc found in testing for stretch. This is a rebuild with no changes. Please consider for upload to stretch-backports.
>
> https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/keepassxc/keepassxc_2.3.1+dfsg.1-1~bpo9+1.dsc
>
> I followed the process here: https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/. If I made a mistake, I would be happy to fix it.
> I understand I am committing to maintaining this backport for the lifecycle of stretch.

I have started looking at your package.  I debdiff'ed it against the testing
version and can confirm it has no changes except for the changelog.  It
build fine in a clean stretch-backports chroot (sbuild).

However, I cannot verify your PGP signature as your public key is not
available anywhere.  Please send me your public PGP key and/or upload it to
a keyserver, and make sure it has enough good signatures to build trust.

Can you give a quick explanation why you think the package should be in
backports?

Cheers,
Nik