Re: keepassxc - request for review and upload

> > I packaged keepassxc found in testing for stretch. This is a rebuild with no changes. Please consider for upload to stretch-backports.
> >
> > https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/keepassxc/keepassxc_2.3.1+dfsg.1-1~bpo9+1.dsc
> >
> > I followed the process here: https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/. If I made a mistake, I would be happy to fix it.
> >
> > I understand I am committing to maintaining this backport for the lifecycle of stretch.
>
> I have started looking at your package. I debdiff'ed it against the testing
> version and can confirm it has no changes except for the changelog. It
> build fine in a clean stretch-backports chroot (sbuild).

Thanks for looking at this!

> However, I cannot verify your PGP signature as your public key is not
> available anywhere. Please send me your public PGP key and/or upload it to
> a keyserver, and make sure it has enough good signatures to build trust.

Uploaded to pool.sks-keyservers.net. I don't have any signatures on my key though.
What else can I do about this?

Fingerprint:
DA42 B027 5FF5 8EE7 5A84  215D 68AF F9E7 30FC C572
Signed by my own master signing key:
DDBB F76B 029F C44E 849D  6CD8 4978 E81A C0D9 BD1C

> Can you give a quick explanation why you think the package should be in
> backports?

KeepassXC (https://keepassxc.org/) is a more modern/user-friendly fork of KeepassX
(https://www.keepassx.org/). Notably it has a much better support for HiDPI screens
(it's Qt5 based).