Re: keepassxc - request for review and upload

Hi,

> > However, I cannot verify your PGP signature as your public key is not
> > available anywhere. Please send me your public PGP key and/or upload it to
> > a keyserver, and make sure it has enough good signatures to build trust.
>
> Uploaded to pool.sks-keyservers.net. I don't have any signatures on my key though.
> What else can I do about this?
>
> Fingerprint:
> DA42 B027 5FF5 8EE7 5A84  215D 68AF F9E7 30FC C572
> Signed by my own master signing key:
> DDBB F76B 029F C44E 849D  6CD8 4978 E81A C0D9 BD1C

OK, thanks.  That will suffice for now, although I'd liek a verifiable key
better.  Please start getting your key signed byt others to anchor it in the
web of trust ☺.

> > Can you give a quick explanation why you think the package should be in
> > backports?
>
> KeepassXC (https://keepassxc.org/) is a more modern/user-friendly fork of KeepassX
> (https://www.keepassx.org/). Notably it has a much better support for HiDPI screens
> (it's Qt5 based).

OK, that is a good explanation for having it in Debian in general.  But why
do you want to have it in stretch-backports?  Is there a reason beside your
personal use? (Note that this is mainly an informal question)

Cheers,
Nik