Re: Latest qt4 backports break bpo qtcreator and wireshark

    Hey,

 sorry for jumping in late, but:

* Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <perezmeyer@gmail.com> [2016-07-11 14:54:35 CEST]:
> On lunes, 11 de julio de 2016 12:54:03 A. M. ART Bálint Réczey wrote:
> > Sorry for asking this but why do we have Qt 4 4.8.7 in jessie-backports?
>
> Qt 4.8.7 brings bugfixes, but nothing totally important so as to be running to
> get it. I backported it because it *does* brings bugfixes but also integrates
> better with the qt5/qtchooser stack in testing.

 Please don't use backports as a place to get bugs fixed that are there
in stable.  Bugfixes for stable belongs in stable-updates, not in
stable-backports, and stable-backports is about new features in things,
not about bugfixes.

 Thanks,
Rhonda