Re: Latest qt4 backports break bpo qtcreator and wireshark

On viernes, 15 de julio de 2016 12:22:10 P. M. ART you wrote:
[snip]
> I would prefer avoiding back-porting libraries with such a big number
> of transitive
> reverse dependencies.

The number of reverse dependencies is small, the problem is that Qt 5 is
divided in submodules, which are quite a lot. Even then I normally push them
in quite a few days, problem here is passing NEW (not saying nothing wrong
against BPO's ftp masters, they are doing their best here).

> Important bug-fixes can be handled through
> proposed-updates.

Sadly not, code changes too much in too many places to have them all pushed
trough p-u (else I would have done that in the first place).

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
~/ sweet ~/

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer