Re: Latest qt4 backports break bpo qtcreator and wireshark

On lunes, 11 de julio de 2016 12:54:03 A. M. ART Bálint Réczey wrote:
> Hi Julien,
[snip]
> I'm not really convinced that the first thing to fix would be wireshark...

It is not. Once the rest of the Qt 5 stack is present (and if the user does
not has packages that B-D on private headers) then no issue should be present.

> Sorry for asking this but why do we have Qt 4 4.8.7 in jessie-backports?

Qt 4.8.7 brings bugfixes, but nothing totally important so as to be running to
get it. I backported it because it *does* brings bugfixes but also integrates
better with the qt5/qtchooser stack in testing.

--
If you realize that you are in a hole... stop digging.
  Anonimous, thanks to ScottK.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/