Re: Uploading all of OpenStack Liberty to jessie-backports: need advice

On 11/18/2015 12:58 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Then I'll be able to upload all of OpenStack Liberty within the
> following days to jessie-backports. This is a lot of upload: maybe about
> 150 packages (I didn't look enough in the details to know the exact
> figures, but when Liberty was released, I had 102 packages to upload to
> move from Experimental to Sid, which I have done in 3 days).

I have rebuilt all of the packages for jessie-backports on my laptop (of
course, with sbuild). The total number of source package is 166. There's
probably about 50 of them already in jessie-backports.

I'm still waiting for the removal of
python-repoze{what,what-plugins,who-plugins} though, which is blocking
the migration to Stretch for Keystone.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)