Uploading all of OpenStack Liberty to jessie-backports: need advice

Dear BPO FTP masters,

My current plans:
=================

If everything goes as planned (if python-repoze.what gets removed from
Sid & Testing as per #805407, python-repoze.who, python-pysaml2 and
finally Keystone (in this order of dependency) will all migrate to Stretch.

Then I'll be able to upload all of OpenStack Liberty within the
following days to jessie-backports. This is a lot of upload: maybe about
150 packages (I didn't look enough in the details to know the exact
figures, but when Liberty was released, I had 102 packages to upload to
move from Experimental to Sid, which I have done in 3 days).

The list of packages appear on the PKG OpenStack QA page [1] and it's
easy to see what I will want to upload (ie: everything which is in Sid
right now needs to reach jessie-backports). Plus there's this list of
packages to get into jessie-backports too (taken directly from my
automated backports). [2]

All of these are unmodified backports, directly from Sid, without a
single modification.

As jessie-backports currently holds OpenStack Kilo, I'd like the
transition from Kilo to Liberty done as fast as possible in
jessie-backports. But there's going to be a bunch of packages going
through NEW.

How can I make it a smooth transition?
======================================

What could be the advise to make the transition fast here? Should I just
prepare all packages (ie: rebuild them all with my PGP key on my laptop)
and then upload them all at once? Should I first upload what will go
through NEW, wait until they get validated, then upload the rest?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

[1]
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=openstack-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org