Re: libvirt-bin broken in wheezy-backports (Workaround)

On 07/22/2014 03:31 PM, lukn wrote:
Hi Richard

Hi, I'm hit by this bug too. Julien, can't we do something to help avahi
0.6.61-[34] arrive in wheezy-backports?

cheers,
David

I already reported this in january, but it seems the responsable
backport maintainer decided to ignore this issue.

My workaround was to build a libvirt-bin package without the "break"
relationship. This setup also runs flawlessly.

regards
lukn