Re: libvirt-bin broken in wheezy-backports (Workaround)

Hi David,

David Douard <david.douard@logilab.fr> (2014-08-21):
> Hi, I'm hit by this bug too. Julien, can't we do something to help
> avahi 0.6.61-[34] arrive in wheezy-backports?

I'd suggest getting in touch with the Utopia team (avahi maintainer) so
that they know about this specific problem and that a backport would be
appreciated.

Utopia folks, the rest of the quotes were a bit messy so I've trashed
them. The thread starts at [1] but the issue is basically that
libvirt-bin in wheezy-backports doesn't play nice (as far as Breaks are
announced) with wheezy's avahi package.

 1. http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.backports.general/10673

It'd be nice if you could have a look.

Mraw,