Wheezy Backport Suggestion 'mjpegtools'

Dear Debian Backports,

One package that seems to be trivial to backport (no changes!),
is 'mjpegtools'...   I made a 'no-change' backport (just build
on my wheezy build chroots), and you get:-
http://mythtv.enyc.org.uk/mythtv/myth0273+20140812/source/mjpegtools_2.1.0+debian-2.1~bpo70+1.dsc

Some binaries built from it, [libm*.deb libl*.deb mjpeg*.deb]
  in these directories:-
http://mythtv.enyc.org.uk/mythtv/myth0273+20140812/wheezy-amd64/
http://mythtv.enyc.org.uk/mythtv/myth0273+20140812/wheezy-i386/
http://mythtv.enyc.org.uk/mythtv/myth0273+20140812/wheezy-armel/
http://mythtv.enyc.org.uk/mythtv/myth0273+20140812/wheezy-armhf/
http://mythtv.enyc.org.uk/mythtv/myth0273+20140812/wheezy-rpi/

This us useful for use with 'mytharchive' package from mythtv
hence the directories above.  I notice the deb-multimedia people
have similarly built for wheezy.
I'd be prepared (if I knew how exactly!!) to track changes of
this package and so manage the backport...

Is this something you would consider putting into wheezy-backports
'officially' ??

[ I have been doing what I can with the  mythtv-fixes/mythbuntu
people to test minor changes to their package so it builds/runs
nicely on debian too, and feed back about ARM builds and so on...
The *one* thing that seems to be 'missing in wheezy' is the
above mjpegtools... of which the jessie version builds...]

With many thanks,

--Simon