Re: Help upload libfm_1.1.2.2-1~bpo70+1 and pcmanfm_1.1.2-1~bpo70+1, please.

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 7:30 AM, Andrej N. Gritsenko <andrej@rep.kiev.ua> wrote:
>     Hello!
>
> Vincent Cheng has written on Sunday, 16 February, at  0:30:
>>On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 6:55 AM, Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> wrote:
>>> * Simon McVittie <smcv@debian.org>, 2014-02-14, 14:48:

>>> The above code doesn't honour DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nocheck.
>
>>Strictly speaking, this isn't a blocker, but fairly simple to fix anyhow...
>
>>override_dh_auto_test:
>>ifeq (,$(filter nocheck,$(DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS)))
>>    make check
>>endif
>
>>Andriy, please re-upload libfm to mentors with tests enabled (e.g. as
>>above) and I'll go ahead and upload your packages.
>
> Thank you very much for the suggestion. Done. Re-uploaded (this time to
> mentors). Thank you very much, I hope to have it in wheezy.

Err, looks like you bumped standards version in your pcmanfm package
this time around, which you didn't do last time. I'm going to let that
slide since it's a pretty harmless change, but I suggest you run
debdiff between the package in testing and your proposed backport next
time. ;)

Built, signed, uploaded; thanks for your contribution to Debian!

Regards,
Vincent