Help upload libfm_1.1.2.2-1~bpo70+1 and pcmanfm_1.1.2-1~bpo70+1, please.

    Hello!

The stable versions of libfm and pcmanfm are very wanted in the Debian
wheezy. People waiting for them since 2012 when versions with whole lot
of bugfixes were released by upstream. Those versions closed few tens of
bugs in the Debian BTS as well. I always wanted to get them into wheezy
and people asked me few times why it is not there. I am co-maintainer of
those packages in Debian but unfortunately I cannot upload anything into
Debian and only maintainer who can is extremely busy last months so I ask
help with uploading packages that are present in jessie right now into
wheezy-backports. The packages that are built in bootstrapped environment
for wheezy are on my local web server and there are links to .dsc files:

http://www2.rep.kiev.ua/dnld/bpo70/libfm_1.1.2.2-1~bpo70+1.dsc
http://www2.rep.kiev.ua/dnld/bpo70/pcmanfm_1.1.2-1~bpo70+1.dsc

Tell me, please, what else I need to do to get them uploaded into the
wheezy-backports. I know, that should've be done long time ago but I had
hope that libfm 1.1.4-1 (with few more fixes) can make its way to jessie
but unfortunately it's prepared but still pending upload, so I want wait
no more and upload into wheezy-backports what we have in jessie because
the rules are rules and wheezy-backports cannot go ahead of jessie.

    Thank you in advance,
    Andriy.