Re: Installing owncloud from wheezy-backports

Hi Mike+list,

Mike Gabriel dijo [Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 08:58:04AM +0000]:
> (...)
> >fonts-font-awesome
> >libjs-chosen
> >libjs-pdf
> >libjs-jquery-minicolors
>
> The above packages are now in wheezy-backports's NEW queue. (Plus:
> uglifyjs, nodejs, coffeescript, libv8-3.14). The libv8-3.14 and
> fonts-font-awesome package already got accepted by bpo ftpmasters,
> the rest is pending (as I said, I just uploaded).

Umh... I have checked a couple of times since your message, and I have
not yet seen any of them :(

> I have also uploaded all the relevant packages to our institute's
> reprepro site:
>
> http://www-ps.informatik.uni-kiel.de/debian wheezy-backports main
>
> Please feel free to assemble the complete owncloud bpo package set
> from there and test.
>
> Also: I'd be happy to obtain all the dependent packages (including
> owncloud itself, actually) you already prepared, so I can proceed
> with our local installation of owncloud here.

Right. I have not yet tested any of them, and lacking your packages I
will surely not be able to, so you will understand I am not yet
uploading anything; you can find a current dump of my WIP area at:

   http://people.debian.org/~gwolf/owncloud_stuff/

Please tell me when those four packages are available! (Or: backports
admins, do you have any insight on why they are not yet visible?)