Re: Installing owncloud from wheezy-backports

Mike Gabriel dijo [Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 10:19:52AM +0000]:
> Hi Gunnar,
>
> thanks for uploading owncloud to wheezy-backports. However, when
> trying to install it I get the below message:

GRRRR, I'm sorry I didn't properly check this! I'll start working on
it today. Yes, a big and public "mea culpa" on my side: I *did* build
on a Wheezy machine, but I didn't even try to install it. And it
shows.

I'll give it some work today when I get to my main computer, and will
try to work around the unmet requirements. I hope to be able to avoid
to package too many dependent packages... but it might come as a
needed issue :(
> It seems that there is a list of dependencies still needed to upload
> to wheezy-backports.
>
> Are you already working on this?
>
> I am one of the maintainers of fonts-font-awesome, so I am happy to
> upload that package (once that the version in unstable hits testing)
> to wheezy-backports.
>
> Do you need more help with the other packages?

Yes, please do so, I'll (mentally?) mark it as work-in-progress. I
cannot tell you right now what else I need help with, but at least,
I'll give some assessment later today.