Re: Installing owncloud from wheezy-backports

Hi Gunnar,

On  Sa 05 Okt 2013 18:14:32 CEST, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

fonts-font-awesome
libjs-chosen
libjs-pdf
libjs-jquery-minicolors

The above packages are now in wheezy-backports's NEW queue. (Plus: uglifyjs, nodejs, coffeescript, libv8-3.14). The libv8-3.14 and fonts-font-awesome package already got accepted by bpo ftpmasters, the rest is pending (as I said, I just uploaded).

I have also uploaded all the relevant packages to our institute's reprepro site:

http://www-ps.informatik.uni-kiel.de/debian wheezy-backports main

Please feel free to assemble the complete owncloud bpo package set from there and test.

Also: I'd be happy to obtain all the dependent packages (including owncloud itself, actually) you already prepared, so I can proceed with our local installation of owncloud here.

Planned security updates: nodejs 0.10.21 (because of CVE-2013-4450) immediately once it has hit testing.

Other updates: fonts-font-awesome got 4 bugs fixed with the latest upload to unstable, so I will upload that to wheezy-bpo, as well, in a minute.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM