Re: Iceweasel in Squeeze and security

FireFox 3.x is pretty useless at this time. (Iceweasel 3.5 on Debian 6.0)

Youtube doesn't work - Adobe don't support Linux anymore, and WebM is
not supported either in FFox 3.x and in Squeeze. And the Open-Source
Gnash is a crash.
GMail - works in limited mode (basic HTML).
Googe Maps - fails to render.
Facebook - works.
Vkontakte (Russian facebook) - gives me Javascript errors.

So... we do have a serious problem with Web 2.0 sites and Debian 6.0
(Iceweasel 3.5, and no amount of patching can fix it).
I _do_ recommend using FireFox 17 ESR. (or latest Google Chrome, if
you don't mind some non-free software).

-Alexey "Technologov"

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"