Re: Backporting of cython - sent to the backports list this time

also sprach Joe Healy <joehealy@gmail.com> [2013.09.03.1337 +0200]:
> Or is it possible to get the next stage in now and by the time the
> buildd machines get to them everything should work itself out?

If we upload pyzmq now, it simply can't get built for the other
architectures, and it'll generate work and effort for the buildd
maintainers. It's possible to do, but there's no real benefit. Let's
just wait and do one thing at a time. But obviously, you can work on
the pyzmq backport now that cython and zeromq3 exist. Maybe I should
make the .debs available, which I uploaded.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"wickedness is a myth
 invented by good people
 to account for the curious attraction of others."
                                                        -- oscar wilde