Re: Backporting of cython - sent to the backports list this time
- To: martin f krafft <email@example.com>
- Cc: Yaroslav Halchenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Backporting of cython - sent to the backports list this time
- From: Joe Healy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 21:37:44 +1000
- Message-id: <CAJuBS=w8172XV76VdQJpdvfvRdtk3ypna3jU-0S=iye9WAtweg@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20130903111851.GA26199@fishbowl>
- References: <CAJuBS=wUzhXE0GT_T1n7x5oUrAU-SHnca42B4+VgocC34hj74w@mail.gmail.com> <20130903111851.GA26199@fishbowl>
On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 9:18 PM, martin f krafft <email@example.com> wrote:
> Both uploaded. Thanks, Joe.
Great. Thanks very much for that.
I guess the next step is to wait for these and the zeromq3 packages to
be taken out of the NEW queue then repeat the process for python-zmq,
then wait again for salt.
Or is it possible to get the next stage in now and by the time the
buildd machines get to them everything should work itself out?