Re: [Pkg-x2go-devel] Backporting libssh to squeeze

Op 30-04-12 20:13, Reinhard Tartler schreef:
> On Mo, Apr 30, 2012 at 20:01:00 (CEST), Paul van der Vlis wrote:
>
>> Op 30-04-12 18:04, Reinhard Tartler schreef:
>>
>>> Mike, can you please retest with libssh 0.5.2? Laurent, the libssh
>>> maintainer, is concerned about #648738, which actually broke remmina.
>>
>> I've tested X2goclient in Debian testing (so with libssh 0.5.2), and it
>> works fine.
>
> I'm a bit confused. Did you also check remmina?

No, I did not, but I did test it now:
Remmina on Wheezy does connect with a FreeNX server on Lenny (sorry, I
only have FreeNX on some very old systems) and shows a remote desktop.

> And did you test on
> squeeze, or with a Debian 'wheezy' system?

I did test with a Wheezy system as client, but I can backport libssh and
test it on Squeeze if you think that's important.

I also could install FreeNX on a machine with Squeeze.

I think there is no problem, it's just a configuration problem in sshd
on some machines. But Sven will tell about his experiences, I expect.

With regards,
Paul

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl