Backporting libssh to squeeze

Hi Laurent,

Upon request from various people, I'm considering backporting
x2goclient from wheezy to squeeze-backports. Unfortunately, it
requires a newer libssh than the version that is available in squeeze.
Therefore, having a backported libssh in squeeze is a blocker.

>From my first investigation, only two packages, remmina and
kdebase-runtime, seem to link against libssh in squeeze. As I don't
extensively use either of them (and KDE not at all), I'd like to hear
your opinion about backporting libssh. Do you expect any problems with
this? If not, would you mind if I uploaded the backported package to
squeeze-backports?

I've cc'ed the debian-backports list to give their regulars the chance
to raise their concerns. I haven't found libssh to be discussed in the
mailing list archives, but better safe than sorry.

Cheers,
Reinhard.

--
regards,