Unsucessful upload?

Hi!

I have uploaded  roundcube to squeeze-backports a few  months ago and it
never appeared. I have tried again tonight with no luck. I see it in the
logs:

Apr 27 19:51:57 processing /roundcube_0.7.1-1~bpo60+1_i386.changes
Apr 27 19:51:57 roundcube_0.7.1-1~bpo60+1_i386.changes processed successfully (uploader pkg-roundcube-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org)

But from here, I  don't know what happens to it. I  don't have rights to
connect to  backports-master.debian.org. Maybe  the refusal was  sent to
the ML but is held somewhere  in moderation. Currently, I don't have the
password of the mailing list. Where could I find where the problem is?

Thanks.
--
Vincent Bernat ☯ http://vincent.bernat.im

Make it right before you make it faster.