Re: Wheezy freeze and squeeze-backports-sloppy

Hi,

Thanks for the speedy reply.

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 10:55:34AM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Jeroen Schot schrieb am Thursday, den 12. July 2012:
> [...]
> > I could not find anything about this on the backports website, but I can
> > imagine the following extra rules for uploading to -sloppy:
> >
> >  * Package must be in sid (or experimental?)
>
> sid and targetted to wheezy+1
>
> >  * Package must be at least 10 days old and without RC bugs.
>
> depends on the rc bug. We don't care for things like multi-arch or hardened
> bugs.
>
> >  * Package must be sufficiently different from the version in wheezy.
>
> This is a point for all backports :)

A small clarification on the last point: for squeeze-backports the
package should be sufficiently different from the version in squeeze
(which I think you mean).

My point is that the squeeze-backports-sloppy package should
be sufficiently different from the 'normal' squeeze-backports
package.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Schot