Re: nfs-kernel-server - can't get it to work due to nfs-common not configuring.

On 16/11/11 00:03, Nick Leverton wrote:
> Apols if you've already checked, but have you got portmap installed ?
> ISTR that at some point I had to install that and remove rpcbind in
> order to use backports, but I can't remember at what version this was.

The dependencies on the backported nfs are directly opposed to this -
requiring rpcbind rather than portmap. So no, I haven't got portmap
installed and it's not the answer to my problem.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-debian@tinsleyviaduct.com