Re: python-pyramid 1.2.1+dfsg-2~bpo60+1 has an insufficient dependency on python-pastescript

Hi,

Michael Bienia <bienia@labmed.de> writes:
> I just tried the backport of python-pyramid 1.2.1+dfsg-2 and noticed that my pyramid apps don't work anymore.
> In the error.log from my apache I found the follow error at the end of the traceback:
>     VersionConflict: (PasteScript 1.7.3 (/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6), Requirement.parse('PasteScript>=1.7.4'))
>
> It looks like python-pyramid should get a versioned dependency on python-pastescript >= 1.7.4 (currently it's unversioned) and python-pastescript 1.7.4 needs also backporting.

Ack, looks like I missed this because I don't use the this part.  I just
uploaded a backport for pastescript and will add the dependency to
python-pyramid once it is in the archive.

Thanks for your report.

Regards,
Ansgar