Re: nginx

Excellent point! Any n00b can run scripts as root but it takes years
of time and dedication to show the maturity needed to be a true member
of the Debian community. Perhaps some instructions on the road to
maintaining a backport would be good to document as well? I believe
the more backporters there are the better Debian will become and the
talent pool will grow. Do you agree?

-lee

--
Lee Azzarello