Re: nginx

Yes, I know this one. Not very helpful. I have no idea what to do with
dpkg-genchanges or lintian warnings, e.g.

W: nginx: unknown-section httpd

Ok, I know lenny uses "web" section for nginx and it seems to have
changed, but should I do anything about it? No idea.
Same with more cryptic ones like
W: nginx source: source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 0.7.64-1~bpo50+1

There are a few more. Maybe there is no place for noobs in the process
and can I understand it. In the worst case scenario, I will just build
them for my own use.

daniel