Re: Pidgin uninstallable

Thanks for the update. That means I'll just have to wait a while more.

Slightly off-topic - would I be able to retain my saved conversations
by upgrading from Lenny's Pidgin? I noticed a blogger wrote that he
upgraded without any problem, but he had removed Lenny's before
installing from backports.

Regards,

Jason Tan

--