Re: Accepted samba 2:3.4.2-1~bpo50+1 (source all i386)

Quoting Nicolas KOWALSKI (niko@petole.demisel.net):
> Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:
> > Format: 1.8
> > Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 19:05:24 +0200
> > Source: samba
> > Binary: samba samba-common-bin samba-common samba-tools smbclient swat samba-doc samba-doc-pdf smbfs libpam-smbpass libsmbclient libsmbclient-dev winbind samba-dbg libwbclient0
> > Architecture: source all i386
> > Version: 2:3.4.2-1~bpo50+1
> Hello,
> When I update my samba backport, it fails because of a libpam-runtime
> dependency error:

Hmmm, mumble, mumble, mumble.

I forgot about PAM-related changes that Steve introduced in unstable's
samba and that are incompatible with the PAM packages version in

That failed to be checked properly because I hurried (a little bit too
much) to have this version in bpo as this is a security fix.

I'll try to unapply the PAM-releated changes and upload a +2 version
in bpo.

Thanks for reporting this.