Openoffice.org 3.1

Has anyone else experienced a circular dependency problem with Ooo 3.1 for Lenny? After I install the package there is a large number of packages I can no longer install. It seems that the main problem is that so many packages depend on "dictionaries-common." My "sort-of" fix is to uninstall Ooo 3.1, install dictionaries-common, install the package that I want, then finally reinstall Ooo 3.1. This process usually get the results I want. However, sometimes it still uninstalls the packages I want, plus this defeats the whole purpose of using dpkg.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

- Jeremy Ford