Problem with flashplugin-nonfree (etch).

Hello list,

I tried to upgrade Flash to a newer version, this did not work.

Then I've tried to reinstall flashplugin-nonfree, but this did not work too:

-----------
freud:/home/paul# apt-get -t debian-backports install --reinstall
flashplugin-nonfree
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reinstallation of flashplugin-nonfree is not possible, it cannot be
downloaded.

In /etc/apt/sources-list I have:
deb http://www.backports.org/debian etch-backports main contrib non-free

First purging the package, then installing does work!

I found here the same problem:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs/2008-February/028690.html

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.