Re: Your package 'btrfs-tools' was sponsored

* Andrew Sharp <andy.sharp@onstor.com> [2009-05-18 22:36:38 CEST]:
> I got this, but I'm not sure what it means.  As far as I know, my
> upload generated no interest, and no one volunteered to sponsor the
> package.  I probably didn't ask in the right way, or no one cares.
>
> Anyway, this looks automated, and it doesn't appear that -4 is in
> testing, maybe it's in sid, but I didn't bother to take a look.  Does
> this mean I should do something, or ?

 -4 is in unstable, yes. "rmadison" from the devscripts package can tell
you that in a quick and easy way, looking at
<http://packages.debian.org/btrfs-tools> would do the same - it's not so
hard. :)

 But the message comes from mentors.debian.net, a service that's not
really related to backports.org so you should rather ask on their lists.
I guess they just compare the version numbers and don't check for the
Distribution part of the changes file. Why they claim that it got
sponsored though is strange, but again - this is not really related to
backports.org. :)

> > This mail was sent automatically by mentors.debian.net.
> > In case you have any questions please just reply to this email.

 Did you try to reply to the mail?

 So long!
Rhonda