Re: Your package 'btrfs-tools' was sponsored

I got this, but I'm not sure what it means.  As far as I know, my
upload generated no interest, and no one volunteered to sponsor the
package.  I probably didn't ask in the right way, or no one cares.

Anyway, this looks automated, and it doesn't appear that -4 is in
testing, maybe it's in sid, but I didn't bother to take a look.  Does
this mean I should do something, or ?

Thanks,