Re: gnash0.8.2

	Hi!

 [am not sure wether you are subscribed to the list, so don't get mad
about a maybe not neccessary off-list Cc]

* Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com> [2008-04-21 22:53:37 CEST]:
> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 05:20:47PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> >  It won't happen before the Build-Depends of that upload gets fixed:
> > <http://experimental.ftbfs.de/new/package.php?p=gnash&suite=etch-bpo>
> >
> >  There is no libcurl4-gnutls-dev in neither backports nor in etch,
> > making that package fail to build on any architecture.
>
> Must be a bug in some script.  I didn't use libcurl4-gnutls-dev, but
> libcurl3-gnutls-dev (both are accepted by Build-Depends).

 Alternative Build-Depends are nothing a build daemon can work with - it
will always choose the first of such a thing. This has always been the
case, it's nothing different from an upload to unstable.

 Please remove libcurl4-gnutls-dev from that alternative list (and maybe
also libcurl4-openssl-dev) so it will work, otherwise the package will
stay unbuilt on all archs that you didn't upload. If you see that as a
service to the users of your package, that's fine with me.

 So long,
Rhonda